Sunday, July 1, 2007

back 2 iraq

he left this mornin'    i had to wake at some ungodly hour of 3:30a.m. only to sit and wait on his but to get home from being out all night    his flight was originally due to leave @ 6:05a.m. but got delayed an hour   the above pics were taken this morn at 4:30a.m.   she's a new girlfriend   but i'll wait and see how long this lasts   he's headed back 2 iraq where his now ex girlfriend is (they broke up while he was here at home)   so anyways, he has too many girlfriends for me to keep up with   not that he has that many and i don't think he considers them all his "girlfriend"   but it seems to me anyways he can't be without a girlfriend for too long   doesn't matter   as long as he's happy   he'll figure out when to "settle" down    i told him to be single for awhile   sometimes he gets anxious to get married and have kids   he's only 21 and there's plenty of time for tying the knot later    anyways, he took off with some of my music again   at least 3 cds and of course they were my favorites   i think he thinks that what is mine, it is his as well    i'll kick his ass later, but right now he's headed back to Iraq and i can forgive him   not going to get too upset about the cds and whatever else he might have taken off with   he's a good kid and has grown up a lot since being in the army   even his buddy Gerard noticed    so now i just keep him in my prayers until he gets back to Hawaii in October    he shared a few things with me that's he's done in Iraq    he's ok with it all, so i'm ok with it    for now i'll miss him, but it sure is nice to have my place to myself again....and he wants to come home and live with me for awhile    should be interesting......

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know how ya feel. I love to have my company but I love it when they go home too.  I LOVE my grandkids, but love the quiet when they go home. BUT he is going back to Iraq.  I'd still send him an email or letter and kick his butt about the cd's. Just to let him know that YOU know!   KIDS!!!!   When will WE ever learn?  haaaa
Anne

Anonymous said...

Must be tough to see Kyle go. How long will he be there this time? Hope he doesn't have to stay in Iraq long. hugs, ~ L

Anonymous said...

he is really handsome in his uniform
I'll keep him in my prayers.
Love
Marti

Anonymous said...

    He's a very nice looking young man. You're right about marriage. It will come soon enough if it's meant to be. I will keep him in my prayers.
Jude
http://journals.aol.com/jmorancoyle/MyWay

Anonymous said...

Good luck to him, God bless him and all our troops. Keep us posted, ok?