Wednesday, May 23, 2007

major decision...

hello!!!    i know i haven't been here awhile    i've been very busy with volunteer work at the church and work at my pt job    but i'm taking a break from volunteer work this week:-)    i even went to Sandia Peak today to do more contemplating about The Art Center     this is the school i applied and got accepted    well yesterday it hit me in the face as to the costs and my financial status   not that i'm broke, but i would be attending this college   so i slept on it   i tossed and turned   i woke up thinking about it   i contemplated sum more.....and decided.....nope not going there    it finally made sense to me    there is no cents and no sense in going to this college for my photography degree    so tomorrow i'm going to UNM and check into that    i just couldn't see my spending $80k to get my photography degree...and that doesn't count interest on the loans....i wouldn't be getting my new motorcycle for a loooong time and i've got to have a new motorcycle    besides i ain't rich!!!!    so i finally came to my senses   not going there    i've been down the road of debt and within one year i'll be totally out of debt    aint' going there again    i know there's a better way    so off i go to UNM    in the meantime, i'll get my camera out and play soon    after this weekend after everyone else has come & gone    i volunteered to work this weekend anyways so someone else could have the weekend off    i'm used to staying home for this weekend holidays, so why not work    and besides this job ain't like workin'    .....in the meantime, i'll try to write more often as requested    .....o before i forget, my son is coming home on leave soon from Iraq    he called yesterday at 4am   i heard the phone beepin at 6am   so i called him    looking forward to seeing him    .......so have a great Memorial weekend!!!    Remember .....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HIGH FIVES..........for not going into debt.  I think you made a wise decision.  And WELCOME home the soldier for me.........Anne

Anonymous said...

smart woman... I wanna see pictures
Marti

Anonymous said...

    What ever you decide, I know it will be the best for you. Good luck with UMN. I hope it works out better. And good luck to you and Kyle.
Jude
http://journals.aol.com/jmorancoyle/MyWay