Sunday, November 19, 2006

one sunday morn

Goodness,  it's been awhile since being here   i sit this morn in contemplation and then some   it's a beautiful morn   we're still having 60 degree weather here   beautiful weather for a bike ride   yesterday i went bike shoppin' again   i had yet to hit the Honda dealers   after doing a little research  i learned the Honda Shadow has good ratings  so i definitely had to check them out   Beautiful bike and fits me perfectly   after lunch with M the other day and our discussion on bikes, i sorted out what i wanted   a few days earlier i was at the Harley shop and fallin' in love with their bikes all over again   but i finally realized i don't want a big bike right now   bigger yes, but not Big as most of the Harley's are   i also sorted our what was my image really coming to a bike   i reflected on my cars and jeeps and yep a sportser was right up my alley   the Honda Shadow fits the sportser image to a T   i think this is my bike of the future, next summer   the only other hold out is that crotch rocket i'm absolutely in love with  the Suzuki GSX1300 -  it has a name but i don't know how to spell it-japanese name   anyways, i had to look at it again after the Honda dealer   i even asked Brian my service guy at this dealer a few questions about the bike   just as i had been figuring, a long haul on the crotch rocket is really not different than on a cruiser   one still needs to take your breaks and gas up    so now i have a few months to decide on which of these two bikes i'll buy   both are about the same price and will save me at least 8k from buying a Harley   sure i like the Harley image, but i want my own image and nothing too big for me   the Shadow and the Suzuki are perfect fits   a Big bike is really too heavy, too big i feel although i'm sure i could manage to ride one   maybe laterz   maybe not   but it was nice to narrow down my choices finally and know where i'm headed in a bike.....

now in the meantime, my crush on M has flared up again   this time for several days versus several hours   Goodness she's such a wonderful woman    my crush hasn't been this strong since i first discovered it a year ago   is it a season?...  

No comments: