Sunday, March 6, 2005

Sunday morn-quiet please....

I love sunday morns   I get to wake up at my own time, sorta.  Today my kids woke me up at 7am   that's almost a work morn   i love to wake up and have a nice quiet morn, coffee and read the news.   i've been accustomed to a morning online chat with a buddy, but that isn't happening right now. so i'm going to begin a new routine for sunday morns.   since i wasn't getting my quiet this morn, i took myself to IHOP for breakfast-delicious-skillet with a sirloin steak   since it wasn't quiet at there either, i called Tjnya thinking she have some nice music on and it would still quieter than my dogs being rambunctious here     well i got there and she had the tv on     where's the quiet place this morn?     well i least got to see Tabou    she was up and about playing all over me with all that puppy energy they have    i got worn out just watching her, lol.     she finally layed down and i was ready for a nap.    well about that time i was ready to actually lay down, Tabou woke    as much as i tried to nap, she was all over me    in my hair, on my chest, chewing my fingers like crazy and occasionally my shoes     puppies are soooo cute in their youth     well again, no quiet       now i'm home and my kids are all round up       think i'm going to turn the tv off and take a nap by myself in my bed    i'll get some quiet.......it is in quiet that i gain so much   i reflect, i contemplate, i create and i re-energize my soul during quiet     i don't get enough of it sometimes     a little quiet time, solitude, daily is a spiritual growth for me     for there i feel more one with God, nature, and Life.     the treasures of life shine more clearly thru the midst of the busyness     it is the breathe i take that keeps me alive in the moments of each day ever unfolding into the pattern their meant to be     and with each pattern, i can create another for me to walk, live by forever growing from deep inside     quiet, the still of the night, the dawn of the day, the sun setting and whatever come might may      this is who i am   this is how i live     not knowing what life brings me in each new day      like flowers bloomin in its own time, like each new bud a life is born   .....

No comments: