Sunday, May 4, 2008

4 yrs October

so, i was going thru my archives here in my aol journal   when i went back i found one the initial entry   i didn't realize it's been almost 4 years since i began this journal   this October will be 4 years   goodness, it seems like only yesterday   ..i also know my counter on this journal is off   i didn't ever reset the original number when aol reset it   it isn't important to me   I am grateful for those who come to visit and have become my friends thru  my journals   i thank you all and bless you for your presence here...have a great one  i send you love and hugz!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, time flies when you're havin' fun!  You have come a long way with all of your changes in your life.  Anne

Anonymous said...

   I've enjoyed my visits very much. Thank you for being a good friend.
Jude
http://journals.aol.com/jmorancoyle/MyWay