Sunday, April 9, 2006

trees & the trip home

these pics are all but one are trees we discovered on the road trip   now the first photo is of a miniature palm tree   i was just stumped by them   still can't believe my eyes   in the photo is a mile marker to reflect the size of these trees   Cindy gave me such a hard time about my desire to get a photo of these mini palm trees that i was laughing with tears rollin'    we had such a great time   now the one photo not a tree is Elephant Butte Lake   there used to be a hell of lot more water but it's better than a couple years ago when very dry   the remaining photos of  huge trees we saw all along our trip   they are so beautiful in their magnificance   there are a few more photos to be posted in the next entry and that'll wrap up our trip   then i must be off shooting more photos   i have many adventures planned   cya soon....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya'll have a safe trip back.  those trees are beautiful, don't you love them, I used to talk to trees, well still do sometimes.  

Derek

Anonymous said...

Great posts and pictures. You have been busy and it sounds like you are really enjoying your life now. I am happy for you.  There is much that nature teaches us, isn't there?   If you want to see Pinks video, just go to a search engine (I use www.Ask.com) and type in Pink (Stupid Girls) and a lot of links will come up....there should be one that you can watch.  Now, I am going out for an evening stroll with my dog.  Anne