Monday, April 3, 2006

White Sands...

a few photos from White Sands National Park    the sunset Cindy took the pic (and of me)   the remainder i shot    these are a few of the shots taken there    i'll look over the rest and post/repost all of them from White Sands    Nature's beauty is magnificent as it is here    we took our shoes off and smushed our toes into the cool sand   the photos are taken about an hour before sunset (ideal time to take photos)   words cannot describe the beauty here...hope you enjoy!

All copyrights reserved on these photos for Karen L Goins!

definitely view these larger to see the textures...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, nature and you got it right!  These shots are beautiful; the serenity and peacefulness comes through each pic.  :)

Anonymous said...

Hi there~Made it up to #13 in large view and coming back! TY for stopping by my journal. Indeed, the sand texture here is rich; I love the ones that show the mountians too. On the above cave I am coming back to view in large. I have not been to one of those and always wanted to. Next time try high speed film of 800; that should give you more light! Blessings & happy trails, Sassy ;-)

http://journals.aol.com/sassydee50/SassysEYE

Anonymous said...

Something magical about that place!  

Derek

Anonymous said...

I love the first shot, I think that one is my favorite, but they all are fabulous!
Great eye for photography!
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariebm56/PhotographsMemoriesToo
http://photographsmemoriestoo.blogspot.com/