Wednesday, December 20, 2006

flight delay

we got a snow storm yesterday and this morn    the city was all but shut down    flights were still coming and going, but some delayed    my flight delayed so much i would have missed my connecting flight   so i've been rebooked for tomorrow with a direct flight from here to Cincinnati    hopefully it'll be a go for i've heard there's another storm coming in    so let's see....Now for some great news    my son called me today from Iraq   God it was sooo good to hear him   he sounds good and he's going to call again saturday while i'm in Ohio to talk to my mom   he sounded more like himself today than he did on the dvd the other day    he told me where he's located exactly so now i just need a map   will hit the library in Ohio asap   life is pretty good....if you don't hear from me in awhile, i made it to Ohio...

No comments: