Sunday, January 20, 2008

heart is achin'

my heart is achin'   Refael left today for his homeland   i said good-bye last nite   i went to his place and we chatted for a little bit   i finally understood what happened to his money   i remember him asking me advice on the situation  at that time i didn't understand  sometimes it's been hard for me to understand what he is communicating   anyways, we also chatted a little about his girlfriend here   he was still hanging out with her before he left   he finally ditched her   after the conversation i wanted to go over and kick her ass   she treated him badly and he didn't deserve that  she partied and drank too much which was part of the problem, but that's no excuse   anyways, i doubt i'll see her again   but i do pray i see Refael again some day   i pray God blesses him with all he desires in life ..the people who owed him money were headed over while i was there   so i made a quick good-bye and left   he gave me a few things like shirts  i'll for sure be wearing one of them today    he has been a blessing in my life   God keep him safe...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

    I'll keep him and you in my prayers.
Jude
http://journals.aol.com/jmorancoyle/MyWay

Anonymous said...

he will be part o f your heart and you will see him in other faces. You'll love everyone more because there is a little more love in your heart to give because of him.
Martihttp://journals.aol.com/sunnyside46/MidlifeMusings/

Anonymous said...

I know your sad to see him go
donna In TEXAS