Friday, January 4, 2008

my Refael

here he is...Refael  (the animated flash for photos wasn't workin' dammit , so i had to put the photos in via classic)   anyways, he didn't want to smile for me, but that's ok   and last nite was the first time ever he wore jeans   he's usually in slacks or khaki pants   regardless he still looks good   he also doesn't think he's leaving this weekend which gives me a few more days with him   i realized yesterday the 10th is only a week away   but i'm better about him leaving   my first hike in months yesterday did me a lot of good   it renewed my spirit and strength in enduring life   i'm off for another hike this morn-i think   Life is good, a bowl of strawberries!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm at work so I can't see him (shhh) but good for you for crossing artificial barriers like age adn nationality to make a connectin with another human being.
Love
Marti