Tuesday, October 25, 2005

jasmine...

i came home tonite from work and class   very long day   i forgot to take my meds this evening, so i'm a little round up until they kick in   ...anyways, my dogs finally ate once i got home   after eating, jasmine and charlie were still playing   charlie's her best friend    they play all day outside together   i know this from charlie's entangled chain i keep him on   it's all twisted as tight as possible and shrunk to 8' versus it's full length of 30'     don't know what jasmine will do without charlie should kyle find them a place to live together   i also was noticing how beautiful she's growing into    i'll have to take more pics soon    she's such a sweetie too   she comes wakes me up in the morn, early morn, scratchin on the door to get in    she greets me more often nowadays than she has initially    one things for sure, i won't let Nicole take her away from Kyle and I    she's kyle dog 1000%   she's mine, the rest of the time    anyways, i have kyle on the right track making her his officially    ....did i tell you kyle got another job?   he found out today he'll be working at least 38hrs a week until they can find a full time position for him   with those hours he's talking finding his own place if he doesn't go to iraq ...anyways, all is well in abq...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jasmine sounds great. Some mornings I could do without my wake up committee but I dread the day that they're not there.
Candace

Anonymous said...

Nice little story...Dogs so do have ways of endearing themselves...


Jimmy