Friday, June 16, 2006

an adventure

an adventure i'm on   back into the Lord of the Rings    i have yet to read those books except the prelude, The Hobbit   i need an adventurous reading right now   i've been studying much spiritual enlightenment   but some of the best lessons in life is learning them thru simple pleasures   it is Ramtha mentioning these books in one of his works that i rememberd i have the books yet to be read    i hope this adventure will not only enlighten me again, but ignite in me creativity with words again     i was remembering just the other day that before my illness took major hold of me years ago, i used to write more creatively    i miss that and would love for that to return    so i'm off with Frodo...my kids play at my feet....Tiger is still struggling in his tournament....and my bike awaits me

No comments: