Friday, July 11, 2008

it's mornin..

To go into solitude, a man needs to retire as much from his chamber as from society. I am not solitary whilst I read and write, though nobody is with me. But if a man would be alone, let him look at the stars. The rays that come from those heavenly worlds, will separate between him and what he touches. One might think the atmosphere was made transparent with this design, to give man, in the heavenly bodies, the perpetual presence of the sublime. Seen in the streets of cities, how great they are! If the stars should appear one night in a thousand years, how would men believe and adore; and preserve for many generations the remembrance of the city of God which had been shown! But every night come out these envoys of beauty, and light the universe with their admonishing smile.    ....it's a gloomy day   but if it rains it will be good   though the clouds have hovered many a time, no drops have yet to fall   but it's keepin' it cool around here   below the 90s in temp with a summer breeze for of fresh air   ...alas i had my first official day of work yesterday that wasn't training   i ended up workin' 9hrs   the sting operations were out and the big boss didn't want me left alone at the counter   no problem by me   but that meant we stocked the cooler past my quitting time   i must remember a hoodie sweatshirt for that task for i always freeze my tusch off   since there were two of us it didn't take but an hour   alas out to thaw out in the warm air   as i was packin' my bag on the bike, a guy with a harley started conversation   he gave me a good education on the new harleys   maybe i won't get a harley davidson, for i did find another Kawasaki bike which is a cruiser   it's big and powerful but i need to know for sure i can maneuver it with my feet   i think i should go with a cruiser 4 the next bike cuz i'm not gettin' any younger   we'll see   it's still a few years away   the right time will come for my new bike  in the meantime, my lil crotch rocket is just perfect   the only probably i have is when it's windy as hell around here   but i just learned yesterday that the crotch rockets get blown around more because of the fairings on it   now i know....the music plays   it's goin' 2 B a good day!

No comments: