Wednesday, September 13, 2006

$2.73

ok i didn't believe it in the papers, but i went to the gas pump tonite and yep it's gotten way low  $2.73 for my unleaded plus   saved me $10 which in turned paid for my lunch today   O goodness, now why can't they keep these prices during the summer   o well, better enjoy it while we can....

in the meantime i got my shoulder checked out finally today   yep it's been hurting since May & my florida trip   for awhile it seemed like it was going to get better   i even had my massage therapist work on it, but its better feeling lasted briefly   so off to the doc and he said i have probably with my rotator cuff   friday they'll give a shot for pain since i can't get into physical therapy until 2 weeks from now   in the meantime, take sum tylenol in addition to the naproxen i already take   if it doesn't get better within 6 weeks, we may have to consider going under the knife -Yuk!   he gave me 2 exercises to begin with which i'll head there now and begin.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YIKES.............hope you don't have to have rotator cuff surgery.    Anne

Anonymous said...

    I've heard of more people lately having rotator cuff problems. Just be thankful it's now and not when you had to carry a great big sack of mail on your shoulders. I hope and pray that you'll have it all worked out long before that six week mark.
    I hate to sound pessimistic about the price of gas, but there's an election in six weeks. I hope I'm wrong about that, but I truly don't trust politicians.
Jude
Jude
http://journals.aol.com/jmorancoyle/MyWay