Saturday, September 2, 2006

kewl weather

my Boo sits on my lap  i feel her heart beating   the winds blow, the clouds cover the sky   forecast is for rain & 70degree weather   a 10degree drop which is ever sooo niiiiiccccee    fall is just about here   i bring out my sweaters & sweatshirts bundled in their warmth with a nice cup of coffee    yesterday it poured down rain like cats & dogs, i didn't want to attend the Lobo football game today    but now this morn, i have a change of mind, change of spirit   i want to feel the rain  i want to treasure the weather   so most likely i'll be at the game this evening    there will be only one thing, one person stopping me   that wood be Andre Agassi    he won another match @ the U.S. Open   he plays again today   i just don't know the time    he retires after this tournament and i don't want to miss a match   I've always loved Andre ever since he came out in his flashy outfits   his spark, his play, his 'Rebel' self    one of my all time favorite tennis players and i only have a few, not even a handfull    anyways, while i wait for the game, i'm starting on my scrapbook   a creative endeavor which i'd like to do more of   headed out to Hobby Lobby to get my materials   such simple pleasures i can enjoy now   being creative however i can  ...the day is dawning   it awaits me....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So how the fall season makes my spirit soar.  Anne