Friday, September 22, 2006

6 weird things about me

Rules:
Each player of this game starts with the "6 weird things/habits about you". People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird habits/things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

1.   i smoke a pipe (luv the taste and the smell)

2.  i limp sumtimes, and don't even know it until someone points it out to me (originates from a broken left femur long ago and the leg is shorter now as well)

3.  i analyze tooooo much

4.  at age 48, i still sleep with my dogs (literally in my bed, all nice & cozy)

5.  maybe i read too much?   i've started 6 books and haven't finished them yet, and still buying more

6.  i do whatever i damn well please   99.9% of the people i know don't know this   and i have a bite too

 

who's tagged!

Jude

Anne

Gina

Marti

Lori

Donna in Texas

 

5. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Promise I'll do this later, along with the email one, gotta run for now. Have a great weekend. I'm so with you on the over analyzing thing - I need to stop thinking and get a lot more doing done! :) hugs, ~ Lori