Saturday, September 16, 2006

thoughts...

the following is an excerpt from 365 Science of Mind, A Year of Daily Wisdom from Ernest Holmes (our founder)    it was perfect for me today,   thought this was well worth sharing;

                Daily I Contemplate My Importance in a Divine Plan

            For we are laborers together with God: ye are God's field, ye are God's building.-I Corinthians 3:9

My thought is a gateway to illumination.  I know that the Spirit within me is my strength and power.  I approach life with a sense of security and well-being.  I know that I have a secret source in God.  I know that my thought is a gateway to illumination.  It is the secret place of the most High within me from which comes inspiration, guidance, and wisdom.  Therefore, I accept the fulllness of this moment.  I accept life as a glorious experience, a spiritual adventure.

     I believe in myself because I first believe in God.  I believe in my destiny because I believe that the law of good is operating through me.  I have a calm confidence in the future, a keen and enthusiastic expectation of good things to come.

     I open my whole consciousness to the realization that all the power and presence there is surrounds me in an eternal embrace, that the Spirit forever imparts Its own Life to me, forever flows through me into happiness, success, and well-being.

     Knowing that I cannot live unto myself alone,but that I am a part of all Life, I gladly and enthusiastically unify with people, conditions, and events, flwoing into them with the certain knowledge that I belong to the universe in which I live, that this universe belongs to me, that I am a part of it, necessary to it, one with it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

    I love that.
Jude
http://journals.aol.com/jmorancoyle/MyWay