Wednesday, September 3, 2008

old photo...

    i was browsin' thru my old photos and found this one    i had forgotten i took this pic a few years ago on a visit to Bandelier National Park   she sure is a beauty    as i was browsin the photos i surprise myself on how some seem to look better now than when i initially took them   but that is my critical judgment of my own photos   that's why nowadays i show them to others to get a better view and opinion...

anyways, it's wednesday nite   i just finished watchin the Williams sisters play a tennis match at the US Open    their matches are really the "finals" no matter when they play   tonite was just a quarterfinal match  but they're both awesome and i think the best women tennis players nowadays regardless of their rankings   i have yet to see any other women players really top their performances.....anyways, it was a nice way to chill out and take my mind off things   today i made another decision   i decided not to take the job at the church   while chattin with Rev Jennie about it today, i remembered i'd be there 5-6days a week at the church gettin in my hours needed plus one nite for practitioner class   that's too much for me and this illness   i even talked to my therapist about and she agreed   so two decisions in two days   i know yesterday's decision is the RIGHT decision   i was hurt and disappointed about my cancelled trip, but i feel better for making the right decision   i must honor my obligations for that is honoring my word which stays in line with my integrity   there is still something for me to learn with the bills, but i'm gettin there   i've had every attitude i could think of it to embrace them, but i think i still fight like the dickens at times   in a couple weeks i'll have a counseling session with Rev Jennie to talk about   she definitely always says something i have yet to think of which gives me better perspective and a better way to embrace whatever i'm workin' on   it's all good   for now, tomorrow i'm going to the Sandia Peak, weather permiting   i'll talk to the wind and the Lord-God of my Being for some answers   i'll soak up the greenery, fresh air and sunshine refreshing my Soul while beginning anew   i'll take a hike and rejuvenate my body too   i have yet to decide on whether to take my camera, but i probably will   there is purposeful good in all life, in all things   i know i will find that purpose in my bills as well and why i keep creating them unnecessarily   this is this thing called life, an adventure to know   sometimes i accept it and embrace, other times i don't   and so is the journey here whatever we may cross  it is a blessing, no matter how hard at times it seems...

No comments: