Thursday, September 4, 2008

sleepy day...

    491 by evy-and-cats

so this looks like how i feel all day today    i woke this morn after a few hours sleep   i drank my brew and finally got on with my day about noon time    but i was feelin' really tired   i packed my bags so i could go to the mountains   i then went to Applebee's for brunch only to not enjoy the steak i had   i hadn't eaten there in a very long time   so i stopped a few weeks ago for some pasta   stopped today for my steak   the food there no longer tastes as good as it used to be   it seems bland compared to previous times   so anyways, i moved on from there on to the VA   i had to pick my meds that my doc ordered for me   i ran out of refills and had to call her   so the VA was my priority today   but still after that, i was feelin real tired    so i came home   took a nap and am still lounging around   all the stress lately must have caught up with me   i've finally let go of things i've needed to   so tonite i sit watchin more tennis, although it's the first night of the NFL football season   tennis arrives intermittently   i watch it when i can   football season is just beginning with more to come...i'm ready to crawl in for another nap   and so is the day for me under the covers...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sometimes that is the best place to be.   Anne