Friday, November 18, 2005

i just wanna chill....

friday eve and i'm all round up   all i want to do is chill    my realtor ticked me off this evening and i can't seem to relax   she keeps being toooo picky and postponing the listing date   she's driving me Nuts!....so here i sit, watchin Stargate SG-1   i finally remembered it's on friday nite   i love sci-fi, well some of it    i'm drinking coffee wondering if i should have a second cup to keep me awake    i'm debating whether to clean house tonite (for the realtor) or just wait til manana    usually after my 10mile hike delivering mail all day, i don't have the energy to do anything but sit   the weight of the mail is tons heavier too this time of year   the wind is cold and draining   so sittin my butt down is the best re-energizer for me after a day's work    but i sure could work some anger off by cleaning   maybe i'll do a tidbit  save the rest for the morn and then head to work   bahhumbug!......

well today has been pretty good, until my realtor called...anyways, the weather is still warm here during the day   in the mid 50s   a nice warm sun and with a cold wind, but nice nevertheless   ...and today i talked with a woman on my route who rents a few apartments   she has a one bedroom   right price   a little yard, but big enough for my kids, However, she's done all this nice landscaping   IF i were to rent it, my kids must become inside dogs-which will be easy   either that or give up Jimmy   i came home and took one look at him and said NO!!   No way in hell will i give up my Jimmy   I love him as much as Charlie and that's enough love to fill this world    Jimmy is my shadow   everywhere i go, there is my Jimmy at my heel   he's just a big ol' lap dog too   he's as big as i am, 5'4", when he stands up    No more giving up any of my kids NO MATTER WHAT!    so IF i take that apartment, should she allow me to rent it, we'd have to work something out so that i keep both of them    more than likely, i'll find a house to rent     this will assure me of my kids' happiness...we'll see what happens   i have plenty time to still find a place ....this weekend i need to relax    so Cindy and i are headed to see the latest Potter movie    and soon as my Bible Wisdom class is over, my nose will be glued to Potter's 5th book....time for some fun this weekend....

p.s.   one more thing....some postal customers of mine, George and Vicky, invited me to dinner tonite    it was a pleasant evening with them and their granddaughter...

No comments: