Tuesday, November 8, 2005

the wink

well....tonite was class....no i didn't wink at her, nor did she either    we had bumped into each other in the parking lot    but i did finally ask her about her winking   she didn't even know she was doing it..lol   my instincts were correct    she is straight   she's just been saying hello when she was winking    i gave her a book tonite   she insisted i write in it    it would have  been done already but i know she doesn't  mark her books up   i did honor her with writing a special note in the book to her    M is a wonderful woman   just very loving and giving   just as i thought    i treasure her friendship and if i ever need to tell her why i asked her about the wink, i'll let her know   i'll let her know i'm gay, not sure i'll let her know i've been attracted to her    it was a good evening   and i also realized i made the transition that she is just a friend    now i have new ideas, or actually old remembered ideas, of what qualities to look for in a partner    in the meantime, i have my doggies for now   i'm happy single   happy alone   time will tell whether someone will come into my life .....now, back to my charlie brown    he's bugging for attention    he's going to get some especially since i may not have him much longer    letting go of my kids is tearing me up....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have posted their pictures before, but what kind of dog is Charlie Brown? I forgot.   Anne

Anonymous said...

Are there any places that gays get together in your city? I wish  you could keep Charlie Brown. Doesn't seem fair.......
Candace

Anonymous said...

    I'm sorry this didn't work out for you, Karen. Don't give up, though. Someone just might surprise you. And I hope you don't have to give up any of your dogs. I think it would really hurt if I had to give up any of my cats, even Mikey. And no, I won't give up my dog.
Jude
http://journals.aol.com/Jmorancoyle/MyWay