Wednesday, November 23, 2005

more paperwork!

today Tjnya was asking if i had checked on the status of my retirement   i said no and would call later   tonite i come home to my mailbox with a letter from the individual handling my retirement package   she sent another form to be completed before forwarding it to headquarters, or wherever it goes    so    i'd say this thing has been pushed back at least 2 more months if not longer    that's the p.o. for ya   and their getting worse   Tjnya was more upset than me about this matter    i opened the letter and laughed simply because this doesn't surprise me    so who knows when i'll be retired   i was hoping for a vacation soon, but....anyways, now i'll just focus on selling my house, get thru the holidays, and prepare for a vacation in january/february sometime    another day at the p.o. and another day of more bull@#$!......

well i'm not allowing this to ruin my day or holiday manana    just another day in the life at the p.o.   Life goes on...

 

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!

No comments: