Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thankful...

Today is a day of giving Thanks....i am grateful for the following in my life:

I am grateful for God always present in my life

I give thanks for my dogs, my best companions in life thus far and their ever continuing unconditional love and play

I give thanks for Nature and it's forever presence reminding me of the abundance of God's Love

I give thanks for the abundance of family of friends here in abq, across the states, and here in j-land who always support me with love and encouragement, laughter and tears, good times and bad times shared, moments chatting over coffee and words of wisdom

I give thanks for the First Church of Religious Science, my church, for it's presence in my life   for their New Thought thinking   for their warmth, support and friendship

I give thanks for Rev Jennie in my life   one wonderful woman, experienced and wise in her Spiritual understanding as well as her support and love she gives to me    I value our friendship and her being my mentor tremendously

I give thanks to M for simply being a friend and more so for being the beautiful, wonderful woman she is    her presence has allowed me to grow and learn more of myself   her 'square'ness is a breath of fresh air in a world of people with no morals and standards that i have encountered in my lifetime

I give thanks for my job,  yes my job    i do love my job and being there   it's just my struggles with my blues that make it difficult

I give thanks, last but not least, to my family    although spread across the states and not that close, I do love them and appreciate them in my life ....

God Bless the world today   Bless those in need and those in abundance   God Bless everyone    May we find peace and our paths meet to a higher calling

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And a Happy Thanksgiving to you also.   Take care.  Anne

Anonymous said...

    Happy Thanksgiving.
Jude
http://journals.aol.com/jmorancoyle/MyWay