Saturday, February 25, 2006

all quiet on the southwestern front

it's saturday morn   i'm home all alone, except for my Jimmy    kyle went to a party last nite and has yet to return   so i sit this morn in solitude and what great pleasure it is    kyle either always has the tv or radio on  he's not into quiet time   i'm accustomed to beginning each morn with my cup of coffee and silence for about 2hrs daily   the quiet moments have been too few and far between since his arrival again 6weeks ago   i had already decided on a hike by myself today, and will complete that journey   i've been still searching for that trailhead that will lead me into the mountains all the way to the Peak   hopefully i can locate it today   after doing a small hike yesterday, maybe i know where it is   the map located there is ambigous, so i've been rethinking it since yesterday   i'll see about noon time today   first i must do breakfast to store plenty energy for the trail   food is essential for any hike   it's not like walking where you can go for miles without eating   with all the ascending and descending, my body uses up far more energy    my body uses every muscle in my body for that matter    anyways, for the moment, i enjoy my solitude right here in my place    wish me luck in finding that trailhead...

p.s.  Tjnya informed me yesterday she may be giving me Tabou   Tj's headed to Illinois and hasn't found a place she can keep her    i'll keep you posted on this if and when it happens...

No comments: