Wednesday, February 15, 2006

the library

kyle and i just came from the library    there is quiet in the house, that's not the norm with kyle around   for now, i cherish this moment   ...while at the library, i found a couple books    i read them while waiting to use the computer    i needed to print my tax returns for my computer won't load my printer program    anyhows,  the reading was stimulating and i realized i haven't really stimulated my brain in over a month    as i was reading, i realized intellectual stimulation is not really on my priority list    although it is important, i no longer require it, so to speak, as much as i used to desire    knowledge is power    i used to think i wanted all the knowledge in the world and i had a lot of learning to do    but now, i recognize intellect only goes so far    it is truly Life, friendships, nature and the simplicity in life that truly counts    we can all be Einsteins' in life but what would we be without love, friendships, family, caring, sharing, feeling, evolving and growing and the Spirit of Oneness    it'd be awefully lonely with just books in the world....

Easy...like Sunday Morn    this is how my life is now on a daily basis being retired...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There you are - I've been wondering where you went! My *&^& alerts weren't working again! ~ L