Thursday, February 9, 2006

finally....

finally, i'm back on my own computer for now     now the people work who worked on my puter didn't get it fixed    i brought it home and loaded up windows xp right away basically    i guess they just needed to get it out of the loop it was in, but they couldn't load windows    go figure...anyways, for now i have my notebook back    decided once i get my income tax return i'm going to have a diagnostic on it and see if i can fix whatever the problem     it's a good notebook when it's holding together   perfect for me    so hopefully i'll get my tax return by end of next week so i can also get my badly needed brakes fixed on my car too   ....in the meantime, i'm catching up on everyone's journal this weekend and my homework    will also be getting kyle to the army processing ctr on saturday    he'll be officially raising his right hand and swearing into the active duty Army:-)    hopefully before we leave that complex we'll know when and where he departs.....

now to answer Donna's question from previous entry...yes i miss my customers from my postal route    i will remain in contact in a 'few' of them    now that i'm sorta down the street from them, i can & will drop in from time to time    one couple happen to be my massage therapists as well    i could use one of those soon....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad your computer is up and working........Kasey