Saturday, February 18, 2006

movies, movies, movies

well went to another movie today and kyle desires to go again tonite    saw 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire' again today    Cindy couldn't remember seeing it, so we saw it at the dollar movie    right now i'm watching 'Tears of the Sun' which i haven't ever seen    tomorrow i'll go see 'Chicken Little' and later next week i'll finally see 'Brokeback Mountain' and 'Memoirs of a Geisha'    i held off from the latter 2 waiting on Cindy only for her to tell me last nite she wasn't interested in either one-finally     so i guess i'll become a bit of a movie buff with my spare time....but right nite, i'm excited about tomorrow being back into the mid 50s so Jimmy and i can go hiking again    that will be my main daily hobby, hiking    will be in search of the trailhead down the street that will lead me all the way to the Peak    this way Jimmy and i can do a 6hr or so hike several times a week, M-F and take the weekends off   it'll be like my 10mi hike deliverying mail, only more enjoyable   i must keep in shape   as soon as i get my first retirement check, i'm joining a gym too    gotta love it!....now, what book to begin reading, is the question?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you've really been busy.  I haven't been inside a movie theatre since January last year.  Let me know what book you decide on...I'm currently reading 'The Secret Lives of Bees' by Sue Monk Kidd.