Monday, February 13, 2006

Easy...like Sunday mornin

What does happiness mean to me?   (Dona's easy question #35)

Being ME....being at home with my dog cuddling next to me.......the wind caressing my face...the sun warming my soul....the scent of pine...and the blue birds singing.....coyotes howling on the prairie...the smile of a stranger saying hi....the adventure of a good book...God's neverending love....the warmth of friendship over a cup of coffee, laughter and tears...the smell of babies and puppies....the blooming of a rose...the freedom to express all my emotions whether blue, sad or sunshine smiles...the moments of the quiet nite...the fullness of the moon...solitude...solitare from time to time...the hooting of the nite owl....children's laughter in their play...the natural beauty of nature whether a canyon, a desert, plains, or mountains...the hugs my nephew gives me all on his own...my spiritual journey wherever it takes me...and last but not least, my online friends met thru aol journal and otherwise...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful warm fuzzies!  Just writing and reading about what happiness means to myself and others is a heart lifting experience.  Great answers!