Thursday, September 22, 2005

disappointment

w.e.l.l.   today my hopes for retirement got deflated a bit    i was in a good mood today, so i didn't get irate when i found out where my package was in the process-nowhere-ugh!    although i knew my boss had written his statement, the woman in personnel told me that they had not received it yet    this means the package has been sitting for 2 months doing nothing   and why didn't personnel call my boss for the statement-aaargh!   well i'm not going to think about this disappointment right now   will focus on selling my house and moving to the eastside of town   this will help me be excited about something in my life:-)......

Now,   Jude you're right about the movies on Potter   i forgot, thanks for reminding me   after reading the 3rd book i watched the movie again   i was really disappointed    so yes i'm movin' on to book no. 5 this weekend   not only because of Jude's reminder, but after reading the remainder of book 4, the suspense is killing me    what a climax it had   now i can't wait to find out what happens in book 5   J.K.Rowling has done awesome job of writing these books   she definitely deserves her well earned money   i may start reading The Order of the Phoenix tonite    got home late, so may not do a couple chores  before bedtime    just chillin right now having pizza and coke   the past few days i've been taking Tjnya to and from work   her work place is enroute to my job   she got the devastating news regarding her car the other day   $7000 worth   her son blew a head gasket and she has to buy a new engine-UGH!   she's still making payments on her car so she really has no choice or be upside down in another vehicle    i'm sure she's written her own Murder She Wrote with this incident   i have been using this phrase with my dogs for a few years now when they do something that totally pisses me off and i'm ready to choke the living stuffins out of them, or at least that's how i feel    sometimes they come close to solving the murder and the final chapter   although my kids have mellowed out quite a bit since aging, Charlie still reminds me of his book when he jumps my 6' fence    i love them all dearly and wouldn't hurt them at all, but boy do they test me at times, especially Charlie Brown....little munchkin!

well i'm going to finish my pizza and read my email, some of it anyways   most of it is junk    everyone have a good weekend that's soon approaching and hopefully the gas prices won't skyrocket again as i heard rumor today (due to the incoming hurricane)

p.s.   kyle bought him a game cube   it beats tv channel surfin, but this is all he does now    can't get him to lift a finger around the house   must get my boots out and give him a swift kick....i'm still not accustomed to having a kid around the house, two-legged kid that is...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

    Hope they clear that little mess up with your retirement quickly. What a disappointment. Take care, and have a good read.
Jude
http://journals.aol.com/JMoranCoyle/MyWay

Anonymous said...

That is disappointing - hope they decide to speed things up now! I'm going to have to get #3 out and finish so I can move onto book 4 before the movie comes out. Pizza & a coke sure sounds good right now. ~ Lori

Anonymous said...

Well that really stinks..the old hurry up and wait game...well I hope they get moving for you know......Kasey