Monday, September 19, 2005

monday monday

well   it hasn't been a totally bad monday, but it hasn't been all great either   the bad news we ran into another snag in getting kyle's car registered-ugh!   he got the car fixed   it passed emissions  then we went with all the paperwork to MVD   well apparently we need another signature on the title for there were 2 owners and something petty! because i wrote over the number 5 on the year it was sold, mvd wants an affidavit for that   what bull!   kyle finally got the seller's voice mail but they're out of town   well...i've got something up my sleeve   callin in a favor from a friend   i'll keep you posted   this has been very frustrating, but at least he can drive the vehicle til 30sep when the temp tags expire   we'll have it done before then though  ....O, did i tell you Kyle will either go active duty or go to school is what he's decided for himself    i'm happy to hear it   means he's in the right direction he needs to take for himself:-)   i'm proud of him....

now for me today,  i talked with Pat my realtor   she came by, i showed her the repairs needed (plus she brought her niece who will paint the interior for me), then we talked on what the next step and what kind of profit i'd be making   i won't make as much as i thought, but that's ok    it'll be enough to clean up my bills, take a little vacation, fix my teeth and fix up my car a little    then i can wait patiently to search for a place to buy over near the mountains   it's going to be more expensive for me to live over there, but it'll be worth it in the long run   life is slowly coming together as i'd like, a first in a very long time and since my illness   i'm really happy!   i'm blessed   Life is Good...

No comments: