Wednesday, September 14, 2005

my birthday

Well let's see...my birthday today....it started out really well   my mom, dad and youngest sister called to wish me a happy birthday very bright and early this a.m.  my sister did wait til 8am thank goodness    then i got onto the computer and Dona (blues skies...gentle breezes...and storms)  sent me a instant message wishing me a happy birthday which was a delight....then i headed to work, unfortunately   usually i take the day off but since i had to take yesterday off, i chose to work today   i figured it wouldn't be such a bad day   well it wasn't, but i realized i must start eating lunch again   the cool autumn wind is here again and i need more energy to get thru the day   during the summer, i just keep filling up on liquids and lose a few pounds   while at work, Kyle kept calling me all day   he does that sometimes, but today especially   he was still out shopping for a car   i called for insurance quotes for him and then when he picked me up from work things seemed to get hectic   or it was the hectic energy kyle was giving off   it was the stress of buying a car   we were headed to look at a truck again only for him to get a phone call from a previous seller   then there were 2 other options for him to decide   O God   choices, choices, choices   so he decides on a car then we head to the bank and meet the guy   by the time we got home it was almost 8pm and i hadn't had dinner yet   boy am i wiped out    we were headed out to dinner, only for Nicole to call him saying she's headed to the hospital   so we decided on left overs, or i did which meant i could eat right away and chill   so now i'm chillin ...i took a shower and grab a glass of milk  finally relaxing    i'll eat a little bit more, then i'm curling up to Harry Potter again   it's been a few days since reading Potter    church class started last nite    i'm very happy i've signed up for this class   i know i'm in the right place   but for now i need a couple days of doing other things before studying for that class   must and will keep some play going for myself even if it's just reading Potter as much as possible....o yeah,  i talked to Rev Jennie today for a few minutes to get some clarifications and it did me a lot of Good   it's always great to chat with her  (my psychosis created a hell of lot of confusion with regards to spirituality   i'm better, but still confused at times)  ....i also just decided NOT to move to the mtns   i won't go into details at the moment, but my gut tells me not to do so, However, I WILL be moving to the eastside of town close to the mountain base i can get and afford   this will give me easier access to hiking trails along this side of the mtns   i will also be next door so to speak to Cindy who i spend more time with than my other friends   this way  i can just pop in on her, sorta, not without a phone call first of course....i also got in touch with my realtor today   we'll be meeting monday and going over my house   it needs a few repairs and a paint job   she has a handy man that may be able to assist me   God knows i can't get mine to show up here...aside from the hectic part of the day with kyle, it was a good day    i really enjoyed delivering the mail today in this especially nice weather   a taste of autumn is in the air   a grand breeze coming thru despite 80degree weather.....o yes, one more thing    i heard from Marti, Midlife Musings, today also   she lives in Mobile, AL and has survived Katrina   she is doing well and is back in school teaching again   it was great to hear from her!

until another day....may the wind kiss your cheek, the sun warm your Soul and may you be blessed with everything you heart desires in life...take care....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you enjoyed the day. You are a special lady!  Anne

Anonymous said...

Boy, that's a lot for one day...and your birthday to boot!
Dona

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday..Are you a virgo.. I am birthday august 29...us virgos are special
Donna In TEXAS