Monday, September 5, 2005

is there Life out there...

have you heard this song by Reba?   somewhere between taking Kyle to work and returning home 20mins later, i realized there is Life out there for me other than what i've done   i realize now is the time i can do whatever i damn well please once retired....and i'm going to do what I desire to do not what everyone else....i'm finishing school at UOP then attending UNM for photography   i've done ALL things i'm suppose to in life, now i'm playing...my heart desires to develop my creative side, allow my creative juices to flow...overflow...i never knew in life what i wanted to do when i grew up until my early 30s    now i'm going to be a kid the rest of my life besides my full adult boring self    not sure what it will all look like, but hey, there's life out there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome - good for you!!!!
Have you ever read "The Artist's Way" by Julia Cameron? It's a wonderful book on creativity. I'm actually rereading it now I love it so much. ~ Lori

Anonymous said...

    Yes, there is!
Jude
http://journals.aol.com/JMoranCoyle/MyWay