Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I've been tagged!

Lori has tagged me ...here are my answers.......the questions are........7 Things I plan to do before I die

1)  backpack the Grand Canyon  2)  finish at least one bachelor's degree  3)  become a great photographer  4)  go to Alaska  5)  travel ALL national parks in the USA  6)maybe become a minister  7)  find me one terrific guy to share my life with    8)  see Bruce Springsteen in concert

7things I can do

1) photography  2)  give unconditional love  3)  stay fit  4)  read tons of books 5)  am a excellent mail carrier  6)  good parent  7)  cook a little

7 things I can`t do

1)  ice skate  2)  mechanics  3) plumbing  4)  electrical work  5)  computer stuff beyond simple basics  6)  tolerate ignorance and hatred and stupidity 7)  give a damn about petty stuff

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex.

1) physique  2)  smile  3)  his character  4)  gentleness  5)  tender heart   6)  intelligence  7)  sense of humor

7 things I often say

1)  No   2)  Girlfriend!  3) Damn or dammit  4)  Thank you  5)  if you want to talk   6)  Murder She Wrote  7)  and most recently, son

 7 celebrity crushes

1)  Keanu Reeves  2)  Michael Jackson  3) Tim McGraw  4)Kenny Chesney  5)  Robert Redford  6)  can't think of anyone else off hand    don't  have a lot of crushes 

hmmm   if you haven't been tagged , i may be coming your way soon:-)    this was a lot of fun    Thanks Lori! of Purple Snapdragons!

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, How was your birthday?   Anne

Anonymous said...

    You always said you liked Michael Jackson. You're loyal and that's a good thing. You impress me though when you take on a challange like working on your car or in your house. This was interesting, and fun.
Jude
http://journals.aol.com/JMoranCoyle/MyWay

Anonymous said...

I love your answers - thx for playing along! ~ Lori