Thursday, September 29, 2005

Progress report...

well, another rainy day and cooler but it felt great   it did finally clear up for a little while and the sun shined    the sun coming out lifted my spirit for some reason i got a little blue for a little while    could have been my discouragement after calling numerous places for rent only to discover they want $900 per month too    not affordable to me right now   it makes me think again about staying put until i retire, get my retirement money and pay off my jeep    then i can afford that price range.......we interrupt this entry to chat with Marti, Midlife Musings   first chat we've had since Katrina hit her in Mobile, AL   it was great to hear from her    i write her stories and she's requesting another one   so i will oblige    it's crazy at her house   friend evacuated from MS during Katrina are staying with her plus she's taking care of her mother while working fulltime teaching special ed kids    she's amazing!    she's doing well in spite of the stress, actually doing better because of it    great to hear from her:-)...........now, back to my house hunting    i will perservere as well as regroup, refigure, and decide this weekend whether to continue selling the house    would do tonite but i got home late again    i was gone 12hrs today and i only worked 8 of those   the first 2hrs was dropping Tjnya off to work and going to the VA Hosp to repair my hearing aids   once completed with work, it was picking up Tjnya and Kyle, then grabbing a bite to eat on the go    i'll be up late for it'll take some time to unwind   as long as i get a good nite's sleep, i'll be ok for manana    right now i'm sitting and warming up with hot cocoa   delicious!

well the Balloon Fiesta begins this weekend, provided weather permits   with the autumn weather here it effects whether the hot air balloons can go up   i'll be taking some pics and will post them asap   ....

well for now, i'll call it a nite    sweet dreams everyone...g'nite

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please do post the balloon pics.  Would love to see them.  And rent...ugh!  You have my complete and total sympathy!  Glad to hear you got to chat with your friend finally.    I've been feeling dragged down by recent events, and other things, but am doing my best to keep my chin up.  Tomorrow is another day...

Dona