Wednesday, July 27, 2005

another day home...

well i'm home again today   although i can't really afford not going to work, i'm doing it anyways   Thanks Jude and Lori for reminding me to take care of myself   i'm feeling better today, but not ready for the struggles of work   today i'm giving me some therapy by doing some projects around the house and some cleaning   it'll be good for me   i'm looking forward to the day....well i'm not sure what the next story shall be, my adventure window shopping or the bad news with Nicole, my nephew's fiance...i'll start with the window shopping...i went to the mall first going to Abercrombie   they had one T i liked which said "Feeling Dirty" with dirt painted on the shirt   of course this was really a sexual inuendo(sp?) for all the other surrounding Ts were just that   won't buy it for it cost $30-too expensive in my opinion   well the sexual suggestions would not have bothered me if my neighbor had not propositioned me before i left for the mall   he asked if i swing   at first i really didn't know what he was talking about but then came his next comment   i was thinking initially like a swing set children play on   sex is the last thing on my mind if it 's on my mind at all   well he was drunk and i hope he doesn't remember but if he does i'll definitely set him straight on that issue   i wasn't sure he was drunk when he came to fix my sink because i didn't smell liquor initially   but alas just before he left i did smell the beer....anyways, back to the mall....so after Abercrombie i went to American Eagle and The Buckle   found a few nice shirts, but no new cliche   so i'm sticking with No Fear and i did find my No Fear baja shirt (not poncho) which i was wondering where it was   i even wore it to the mall for it had cooled off a bit and the air conditioning was cool for me as well   the time in the mall lifted my Spirit and i came home without walking the whole mall   i accomplished what i set out to do...once home, Kyle let me know some bad news   Nicole, his fiance, was bleeding again and they might have to take the baby    when i woke this morning, i learned that she did lose the baby   i was disappointed but i'm sure not as much as the 2 of them are   my question is why couldn't they have done something else for her to try and save the baby?   the doc said her body might have been rejecting the child, but this made no sense to me   but i've never been pregnant and really don't know how the body works during pregnancy   anyways, Kyle said he did get Nicole's Spirit up a bit last nite once she called   the 2 of them were really excited about having the baby   i had already bought a crotched blanket for the baby   but they will try again    i know they will have their baby one day and they're in my prayers....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad your trip to the mall lifted your spirits. Isn't it amazing what is in fashion now? Have you looked at those jeans they are selling with holes and rips in them for $100.00 or more? Geesh, who knew that would ever be considered "in"  I guess it was a surprise when your neighbor talked about swinging. I am so naive about this stuff.     Anne

Anonymous said...

    Keep your chin up, things do improve. About that neighbor? He probably won't remember saying something that stupid if he were drunk enough. On the other hand, how much does he drink? You might be better off avoiding him. Hopefully there's another baby in the future for Kyle and his wife. God might have other plans for them, though. Hope you are doing better soon.
Jude
http://journals.aol.com/JMoranCoyle/MyWay

Anonymous said...

When he asked you if you swing you should have said "not since kindergarden". I'm too much of a chicken to wear tshirts with suggestive messages. I'm sorry about the baby (sigh) but I have heard that the body rejects the baby because it wasn't a viable pregnancy and there isn't too much they can do to save it. It's little soul will live on....I hope they understand that.
Candace

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear about the baby. My cousin's wife went thru the same sort of thing. It's good they are with family at such a difficult time. ~ Lori

Anonymous said...

sO SORRY FOR THE LOSS OF THE BABY.....what a tough thing to have to go through...................Kasey