Thursday, July 7, 2005

i had to watch the news ....

tonight   last nite i remembered about the Lopez' tv coverage regarding their son being brought home from Vietnam   i thought i had missed it   tonight i had the tv on for the first time this week and they advertised the story for the 10 o'clock news....anyways, they did a great coverage on him and his family   i'm happy i got to see it   will let them know manana that i got to see it   they still miss him, but Carmen is very happy to have him home   they will attend the services in Arlington National Cemetary in October   it was a beautiful story!   God Bless Them.....

on a personal note...i remembered to pick up my ribbon magnets for supporting our troops and one for MIA/POW, you're not forgotton, for my new car    already had put the USA and New Mexico flags on the car....i'm also ready to retire yesterday   the job initially sucked this morn, but i walked off the aggravation and anger delivering my mail   that's one thing i always love about my walking route   can easily walk off stress and frustrations from the office    the day turned out pretty good overall all once out of the office   a customer even gave me a belated christmas gift   it was so thoughtful of her and any of my customers that do appreciate and remember me during the holidays and throughout the year with water, sodas, and sometimes a meal    wonderful people on my route    i am blessed in so many ways sometimes, it's overwhelming at times too.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We think A LOT alike...does this mean we're normal! Ha! I'm glad you had a good day!