1. Who was your first best friend? How old were you when you two met? Are you still in regular contact with each other? my first best friend was Avril we met in 5th grade, about 11yrs old we are still in contact with each other but just once a year at Christmas this year as i return to the midwest i plan on seeing her again after 20yrs or so...
2. Other than the "Saturday Six," what weekly or daily memes do you play most often? (Please give a link to that journal.)none yet
3. Which of the following likely has the bigger mess underneath it: your stove, your refrigerator, your couch or your bed? i'd say that's a tie between my bed and the couch that's where all the dog hairs go as well as all the dog toys end up
4. Take this quiz: How long does MSN think you'll live? Then take this one: How long does Blogthings think you'll live? MSN thinks i'll live til 102...Blogthings, 79...averaged out = 90
5. Do either or both of these motivate you to make any changes in your lifestyle? no not really there's not much more i could do except stop smoking i'll work on that
6. Name five things you would like to do by December 31, 2005. retire, visit family, return to school, go to the Grand Canyon again, be debt free