Friday, July 22, 2005

explosive!

mood = furioius....well my day at work started out not so good, but it ended with an explosive brief argument with a supervisor tonite...i came in off the street and the floor supervisor jumped my case   she asked a question and i told her to talk to another supervisor   she' didn't like that answer   i informed her i wouldn't tell her and talk to Suzanne, the other supervisor  (for this involved my illness)   this supervisor continued going off on me   i started going off on her, but decided to walk out on her   i hadn't even gotten clocked back in off the street properly nor turn my stuff in, accountables like certified mail, keys, gas card, etc.   i ended tour and told her to put away my stuff    my stuff being mail brought from the street not deliverable and the outgoing mail   i was not going to stay there and listen to that    i didn't deserve it and if we can't talk adult about things, i walk away    she was still going off on me as i walked out the door    i have all my accountables with me which is a negative, but.....i called Suzanne at home and told her about the incident....now i'm trying to chill out from the explosion....and now i don't desire to go to work tomorrow    i called Tjnya    i had to vent a little more and asked her to call me in the morn   someone's must talk me into goin' to work manana    i've been doing so well mostly with regard to work....i just don't need crap like this!......i'm havin a beer....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that girl was a bitch I hope she gets in trouble..Enjoy your beer I'm enjoying mine right now lol
donna In TEXAS

Anonymous said...

    Hey, been there, done that. And I really can't blame you for not wanting to go in tomorrow. Just don't mess up your retirement because of someone you have no control over. Not to mention once you're out on the street tomorrow, she'll still be inside. Some people just have to push their weight around.
Jude
http://journals.aol.com/jmoranCoyle/myway

Anonymous said...

Been there myself. Grrr...she sounds like a real "snarf". She had no right treating you that way & I would have walked out too. Hope you went to work today - don't let her get you down. Hang in there - ((hugs)) ~ Lori
http://journals.aol.com/fitzzer/FoodForThoughtandMore