Sunday, July 17, 2005

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

it's sunday morn   all is quiet except for my kids barking a bit, but that's normal around here   i was hoping to sleep in late after being out til midnight last nite   friday nite we didnt' make it to the movie, but we made it last nite   i was planning on seeing the latest Batman flick, but the neighbors wanted to get out last nite and so we went to the dollar movie  it was Lil Angel's birthday yesterday, turning 3, and i thought we'd see something she could watch like 'The Pacifier'   well her father, Justin, wanted to see this movie, 'Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy'   frankly i thought the movie sucked myself   there were a few comical lines in it, other than that it was a senseless movie with no plot really    i think it was made by the British with their sense of humor    i didn't get it   it was different, but i could have passed on this movie  and Justin actually fell asleep in the movie ...anyways, it was an interesting evening   the way Justin and my nephew Kyle carried on, i felt like it was over 20yrs ago when I was out & about with friends   i'm getting old   i need to call Cindy, someone closer to my age, actually a little older    i can't remember the last time i was with some rowdy people   it was different and a bit fun too   glad everyone enjoyed themselves   it made me realize my life has been turned upside down    i'm accustom to nice quiet times at home or at the movies, not wild crazy people    yep i'm old....anyways, Kyle's asleep and i'm enjoying a nice quiet moment in my house since over a week    today will be my day in the mountains despite having everyone go with me   i'll find a way to have my solitude and reflection time somehow, someway   and i'm praying it'll be at least 10degrees cooler in the mountains...life is about change, but i wasn't expecting this...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, thanks for the tip! Should have gone to see Batman, right? How much worse could it have been?

Well, almost as bad as "The Pacifier", LOL


Jimmy

Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoyed your day in the mountains, where, hopefully it was cooler.  It's as hot as hades here, as well.

Dona

Anonymous said...

I really loved Batman - much better than the others, I think. ~ Lori