Monday, July 25, 2005

twas the nite

last nite it was 'The Chronicles of Riddick', tonite it is Stargate SG-1 and Battlestar Galatica   each in its own realm taking me away , taking my mind away from my reality in life   it's a great escape  pure entertainment with no thinking required   that's the type of entertainment i like nowadays if i'm not reading a book   and i did start a new book relating to spirituality   thought it might answer some questions for me regarding my struggle with my journey there    not sure it will, but not sure it won't either   it has given me a hint already, or maybe it's a reminder to live with your heart   anyways, i'm anxious to read thru it all or until i see it's not leading me to where i desire to be, whatever that is    nowadays i'm so anxious to retire, i can think of nothing else   today i'm thinking i must get back to the reality of work, for retirement hasn't been approved yet  paperwork still being processed  but i was thinking maybe i'm not living each day to the fullest, or maybe i'm just living them differently nowadays   that's more like it ...maybe i should put on a new 'tude   i'll think of something   today was a blue day anyways, so may my Spirit be lifted tomorrow   there are better days ahead....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are many great days awaiting you.  'Tudes are difficult sometimes, aren't they?   Anne

Anonymous said...

You're better days are already here, I can tell. There's a calmness in your voice and a happiness growing in your heart. ~ Lori