Friday, July 15, 2005

!@#$% heat!

well Ms. Bitch has arrived today!  Me....i take the heat so long and then it's the hell with it all...the heat that is   when it sustains its temperatures as of late for a long period of time, i become Ms Bitch until it cools off for good   so unless monsoon season arrives very soon, it'll be another month before it'll cool off....there is a sign of hope lit right this very moment as the storm clouds and lightening gather over head   now it just needs to pour those buckets of rain!   these clouds have been moving in & out of here the past couple days with no water drenching from them dammit!   the heat just makes me miserable and literally sick as well   i'd rather take a day in the cold any day   once in the heat all day, i come into some nice air conditioning except for one thing  i'm drenched in sweat therfore i get cold faster   it is a no win situation  it just flat out sucks....@#$$% heat!....i'm going to chill in a movie theater tonight and freeze my butt off....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, I hate the heat too.....humidity or no humidity....it's just awful.   Anne

Anonymous said...

We have had a string of in the 90º days with high humidity. I'm with you. I state inside where it's cool but even the a/c doesn't seem to want to keep up. I hate it...but still dread winter. : )
Candace

Anonymous said...

    I know exactly how you're feeling, although your heat is hotter than ours. Still, you need a break after a while. Cool down, and take care. Enjoy your movie.
Jude
http://journals.aol.com/JMoranCoyle/MyWay

Anonymous said...

Oh, damn that heat!  It's days like this when trips to the freezer just to stand in front of it become a frequent occurance!  Now, the movie idea sounds good!  That's what I'd be doing!  Have a wonderful weekend and try to stay cool!

Dona

Anonymous said...

I love your reference to the heat! It is the same way here but August will be worse..gotta love nature!

Anonymous said...

HOT HOT HOT....I sympathize, for sure, although I personally prefer hot summers to these damned winters around here!

So, what'd you see?

Jimmy