Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Charlie Brown

    good mornin everyone   Charlie Brown says hello    he's my pitt, the tan dog   someone recently asked about photos of my dogs and here is one of them   Jimmy is also in the pic, black dog but i'll post another  photo of him laterz   Charlie is my houdini dog   mr. escape and social butterfly    he jumps my 6 foot fence, breaks cables he has been tied down with, and too quick for me to stop him in his leaps and bounds out to the neighborhood to visit everyone    he is well socialized and loves people   he's given me more heartache and headaches than any other dog i've had, but i cherish him immensely   he's the love of my life   he always wears a smile on his face   he runs up and down inside my house, only 1000 sq ft, playing tag with the other dogs   he's a handsome little devil too   i think he's finally settling down a bit because he hasn't jumped the fence in awhile   there are more pitt bulls out there like him and it's sad that their reputation precedes him    charlie will lick you to death before ever harming you   I love him!  he's so full of energy even at 4yrs old   never a dull moment around the house   with out him here, it is a bore.... 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thx for sharing. What a cutie pie he is. We had a "Charlie Brown" dog, he was a mutt though. Best dog you could have ever wished for. Also thx for your comments and what you said. It's truly beautiful - and going in my quote book!((Hugs)) ~ Lori

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the doggies!!!!   Anne

Anonymous said...

Your children are beautiful! I know what you mean about having a well socialized puppy. My Sheeby is too. She can't stand the idea that someone should walk by our yard or our house and not give her all the love in the world. Where would we be without our animals?
jude
Http://journals.aol.com/JMoranCoyle/MyWay

Anonymous said...

Sorta makes my two look like appetizers. : )
Candace