Saturday, May 21, 2005

Star Wars

this is for Scalzi's weekly assignment   it's my first time doing his assignment   here goes:    

Now I go back to the very first Star Wars movie.  I was home on leave from the military   I was stationed in the Azores, Portugal and had no clue about what this movie was all about or all the hype surrounding it   I was on a date with my boyfriend   unknowingly i was in love   he was my first love and i cherished anytime i had with him   so we're at the movies and i pay more attention to him than the movie   i did see enough of it, but it didn't seem to impress me much   quite frankly i would realize later that i didn't follow the story line very well that night   i was just sooo happy to be with my Beau that nothing else mattered.....now it was the second time i saw the movie, that it really caught my eyes  I loved it!   and ever since then i've been in love with Star Wars.  aside from Luke Skywalker, Chewbacca and the Ewoks would be my all time favorites of the series   and o yeah, YODA TOO!   Yoda the wise one....i have yet to buy the triology and now i must debate whether to purchase DVD set or regular VHS   i don't have a dvd player yet   One day soon, i'll have the original set and will be replaying them constantly    although the new Episodes of Star Wars are great, i am very fond of the original series....MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!

No comments: