Sunday, May 8, 2005

more photos...

hey everyone,  a few more photos i wanted to share for now   #1 is my friend Tjnya and Tabou @ 7weeks old   #2 is me and Tabou about 12wks old  #3 are the Montyoa-Martinez twins  the one on the left is spitting image of her mom & grandpa  the one on the right is the spittin image of her father   they are twins born on my postal route a couple months ago  #4/5 are photos of kris' bush another customer of mine  i thought it had photography potential and i was trying to capture the color and delicacy of nature....well i just got angry with my dogs   one of them chewed on the 8x10 photo i had matted ready to give to my therapist   this is a chapter for 'murder she wrote' which my dogs do write from time to time  fortunately i have another photo and the mat is inexpensive at walmart     i love my kids, but they are kids/dogs   means i must go to walmart tonight anyways   i was already to chill in the house tonight and get some things done like ripping up some carpet tonight.  well i'll be awake for awhile   let me get to the store for i need a business envelope also...or i can wait til tomorrow evening   i go to the VA tuesday too....grrrrrr!   o well life is better   dont' think i'll drop college afterall, but i realized i needed to let go the class at church at least   this last week has been an eye opener for me....anyways, btw, my gap in my teeth is temporary   working on the 5k to fix that bridge, lol   well hope all is well with all my j-landers   take care   more soon...

No comments: