Tuesday, May 17, 2005

saturday six

     i got this from marti's journal    if you'd like take the saturday six                                              1. How many scars do you have on your body?  Where are they?  i think a total of 3 scars   one on my right index finger   second one on the side of my left thigh 13inches in length and a one incher on my left buttocks2. What is the last junk food you ate in such large quantity that you actually felt guilty afterwards? this is a tough one   hmmm  probably a half a dozen of krispy kreme donuts, but they were yummy  3. What is the closest spot to your home where you go when you feel like you need an afternoon escape? the sandia peak   the sandia mtn range is where the city of abq sits at its base   i'll drive to the top to immerse myself with pine, grand views and the serenity of nature there   i can't get enough of it... Of those in your collection, what movie have you watched the most times? probably The Lord of the Rings and when i get the Star Wars triology, original and new, it'll be a tie between them 5. Have you ever felt discriminated against?  What about you do you believe led to the discrimination?   first and foremost i must say that color of a person's skin has never mattered to me, so i've dated people of color and had lovers of them too...my first discrimination came from black people on base because i was dating a black man    this was my second experience with racial hatred    i have been discriminated several different times in my life thru my travels, either because of my gender or my race    discrimination is everywhere in every color sadly to say...

No comments: