Monday, August 4, 2008

just a few

 by=VivalaVida

first, Johnny Depp above is actually a drawing   i find it to be a great piece of work   it appears so realistic..i couldn't find the art work i saw the other day, so i settled for Johnny ...

now, i went and bought my on bath scales   i have gained 5#   but i can lose it   i took my boots and weighed them by themselves   that means for a long time i've weighed less than i thought i was because i was always weighing myself in those damn boots   so i don't feel too bad at the moment   but back to the drawing board for weight loss   wish i could take one of those diet pills, but that's out of the question because of my meds   back to the trails then   exercise..exercise..exercise.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

since I started exercising daily I've gained 7 pounds!
Marti

Anonymous said...

    Exercise, exercise, exercise. You'll be gaining weight because muscle weighs more than fat. And I love that drawing. But then Johnny Depp is turning out to be one hell of a fantastic actor. I'm just sorry he didn't win the Oscar for Pirates of the Caribbean or Nicolas Nicolby. He deserved both.
Jude
http://journals.aol.com/jmorancoyle/MyWay

Anonymous said...

Take those boots off when you get on the scale!  Heck...I'd take my skin off if I could when I weigh myself!