Saturday, August 9, 2008

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

"Over The Rainbow"

Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high
There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby
Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue
And the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true
Some day I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far behind me
Where troubles melt like lemondrops
Away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me
Somewhere over the rainbow, bluebirds fly
Birds fly over the rainbow why then, oh why can't I?
If happy little bluebirds fly
Beyond the rainbow why oh why, can't I?


just a little tune in my heart today   this one is also sung by Martina McBride one of my fav country artists   i HAD to download it as a ringtone it is my all time favorite song no matter who sings it....may your day be as bright as mine

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a nice entry to find on your journal; just popped over to say congrats on being a guest editor's pick!

I did have a good day today; glad you had a good day too!

betty

Anonymous said...

I agree.................great song!

Hugs, Rose

Anonymous said...

    I have 'Hey Jude' as my ring tone. Go figure.
Jude
http://journals.aol.com/jmorancoyle/MyWay