Friday, August 1, 2008

debating..

My will shall shape the future. Whether I fail or succeed shall be no man's doing but my own. I am the force; I can clear any obstacle before me or I can be lost in the maze. My choice; my responsibility; win or lose, only I hold the key to my destiny.-Elaine Maxwell


so alas, i make it home about 11pm tonite from work   as i mentioned before there's no gettin off work on time   another nite passes and i'm late    the only problem is i need to rise & shine by 7am tomorrow   it's our monthly hike for ACSL (church)   i don't want to go  i want to sleep in   i was soooo ready to come home tonite and send in my resignation as the coordinator   i still may   the group really appreciates my work, but i'm thinking about working on fri night, waking early saturday morn and doin' a hike with the group, then going back to work on my feet for another 8+hrs    not sure i can do that    i will really need to think this thru   i did ask for a volunteer for co-coordinating, but got no responses    school starts in another month   plus i'm taking a class at church again (30weeks long)  plus working at the new job and Jen's office all on top of getting myself in condition for my Grand Canyon trip   i thought i was suppose to be RETIRED!    at the moment it doesn't feel like it...i need to crawl in bed and sleep on it   i got into this coordinating with the impression someone else was going to do it with me   he has not fullfilled his part, nor intends to do so    Oi!!!!    i'm a little grumpy right now    time for some shut eye   all's well that ends well....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sleep and eating something will help most anything
Marti