Friday, August 8, 2008

WOW!!! THANKS JUDE!!!!

  THANKS A BILLION JUDE!!!  Wow, i came home to all these wonderful comments from your Guest Editor page   when i got your email to check that page out a day or so ago, i checked, but your page was not posted yet   i am truly honored and grateful my friend   i am so totally surprised   i'm lost for words   i came home to write about the job tonite, but this is even better, far better   this topped not only my day, but my week   THANKS AGAIN   BIG HUGZ 2 U!!!....now, i'm glad a lot of you enjoyed the Military Rules..my daughter Jorje posted them to my MySpace account yesterday   i just had to share that   i read it again and was all pumped up again   and for those who don't know I am a veteran   #11 on that list applies to me...lol   yep i still wear combat boots and i'd kick some ass too if need be...every one have a great weekend    i'll see you again soon!...and O, one more thing   Thanks a ton to all those who left comments   you dropping by made my day:-)!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

 Well if your a vet then I would just like to say thank you for your service.  I am honored to have been directed to your site.  Love the shot.

                   Julie

Anonymous said...

    Sorry this took so long to comment on. I don't read as quickly as I should, but I do catch up here and there. I'm just glad that I came across your journal so long ago. I've enjoyed reading it, and I think others would as well.
Jude
http://journals.aol.com/jmorancoyle/MyWay