Wednesday, June 8, 2005

confident

good mornin everyone    it is the quiet of the morn and i'm sitting enjoying the solitude   i notice i'm confident today that all will be fine   i'm ready for life challenges again and have the drive for them   i haven't felt so energized in such a long time   sometimes i know we can get in a rut and i think i've been in one or two or.....anyways,  today is a new beginning or so i feel  a fresh start  a new step another step on my journey in life   i'm feeling these changes are new sparks in my life   starting the ignition to the engine in my soul  i'm lookin forward to the road trip  i'm determined and focused   maybe this is all i needed for my return to complete happiness again   Life is Good despite the struggles   i'm Alive!.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo way to go! ~ Lori

Anonymous said...

Well, well, this is more like it! I like the positive energy I see here. Keep it going!


Jimmy